UFC 274 Live weigh-in! The UFC is at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, AZ this weekend with a show that boasts two title fights. Watch UFC 274 lightweight champion Charles Oliveira defending against Justin Gaethje and strawweight champion Rose Namajunas rematching Carla Esparza.
In addition to those two title fights, the main card also features a scintillating match-up of Tony Fergson vs. Michael Chandler. Rounding out the main card is Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux and Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon.
Headlining the prelims is Andre Fialho vs. Cameron Vancamp. Further down the card you’ve got Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams, Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont and Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell.
The early prelims are headlined by Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto.
Of course, for any of these fights to happen we need to get through the weigh-ins. With two title fights on tap, that means that four fighters will need to hit their marks exactly (since there is no one pound weigh allowance for championship fights). Fortunately, the weigh-ins take place on two different card, so the UFC is hoping that at least three of these men weigh-in successfully (but that two of the four actually do weigh in within an 8 pound allowance of each other isn’t too unlikely).
Here’s how the early prelims and main card weight-in results look on Thursday’s early card at the venue, with full fight post-fight analysis to come:
Training is actually going really well, it’s not like I’m over confident or think I can just go out and get a win. I believe I’m good on the feet and good with both my hands if need be, so all in all, training is going great.
Uhm, well, that’s not going so well. There’s actually only 7 days in the month and he’s only giving me like four days. It’s rough but I’m not going to throw this match-up away just because I have the chance.
It’s okay, he’s a top level talent just like me, though I believe I am the better fighter and I’ll prove it by crushing him this Saturday night.
You wanna want to Watch UFC 274 Live Updates?
You can watch all that action below. The live stream, which comes courtesy of our friends at MMA Fighting, starts at 12 PM ET.
The Ceremonial Weigh-ins go live at 7PM ET. They can be viewed below:
Main card (10 PM ET on ESPN+ PPV):
- Lightweight championship: Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje
- Strawweight championship: Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Esparza
- Lightweight: Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
- Light heavyweight: Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Lightweight: Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon
Prelim Card (8PM ET on ESPN/ESPN+):
- Welterweight: Andre Fialho vs. Cameron Vancamp
- Welterweight: Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
- Featherweight: Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont
- Flyweight: Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell
- Heavyweight: Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio De Lima
- Welterweight: Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts
Early Prelims (5:30 PM ET on ESPN+) :
- Flyweight: Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto
- Flyweight: Kleidison Rodrigues vs. CJ Vergara
- Strawweight: Ariana Carnelossi vs. Loopy Godinez
- Bantamweight: Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia
How to watch UFC 274 live from anywhere
If you don’t want to miss a single moment of the UFC try a VPN to watch it. Express VPN helps you to connect with the U.S. server and watch the showdown as if you were at home.
To watch UFC live on ESPN+ or UFC Fight Pass:
- Get ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server location in the U.S.
- Head to ESPN+ or UFC Fight Pass and sign up. You will need to supply a valid U.S. postal code (e.g., 10001, 48104).
- Enjoy the stream!