For the last 3 years, Robert Whittaker has thinking about is reclaim the UFC middleweight title, which is took Israel Adesanya from him at UFC 243. He will get his opportunity 12 February in the Toyota Center in Houston at UFC 271 Fight.
A successful kickboxer, Adesanya made his MMA debut in 2012. He is 10-1 in the UFC since joining the promotion in 2018. After beating Whittaker for the title, he has successfully defended it against Yoel Romero, Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori.
The only blemish on Adesanya’s record came with a move to light heavyweight, where he unsuccessfully challenged Jan Blachowicz for the UFC title.
Whittaker made his MMA debut in 2009. After winning “The Ultimate Fighter” in 2012, he moved from welterweight to middleweight. He was to fight for the interim title at first, but plans changed and Whittaker eventually beat Yoel Romero to become undisputed champion. Since losing to Adesanya, he has beaten Darren Till, Jared Cannonier and Kelvin Gastelum.
Here we discuss about UFC 271, including the schedule, details on matchups, start times, odds and more on the rematch between Israel Adesanya and Robert Whitaker.
UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 Start Time?
- Date: Saturday, Feb. 12
- Start time: 6 p.m. ET | 3 p.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 10 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. PT
- Main event: Midnight ET | 9 p.m. PT (approx)
UFC 271: Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker 2 will take place middleweight title bout at Saturday, Feb. 12, with the early prelims kicking off the event at 6 p.m. ET. The prelims will begin at 8 p.m. ET and the main card will start at 10 p.m. ET. Adesanya and Whittaker should enter the Octagon around midnight ET, depending on the length of the undercard bouts.
How to watch UFC 271 Fight: Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2
- TV channels: ESPN, ESPN Deportes
- Live stream: ESPN+ & Click Here
The main card of UFC 271 is available in the US on the ESPN+ premium streaming service for a PPV cost. That part of the event begins at 10 p.m.
However, Earlier fights are watchable live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app and, for the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, the main card PPV is available on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.
Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 PPV price: UFC 271 cost
- $74.99 (current ESPN+ subscribers)
- $99.98 (new subscribers)
In the United States, the UFC 271 main card is available only PPV on ESPN+, which is also requires a premium subscription. The PPV price for UFC 271 is $74.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay a bundle price of $99.98 for the UFC 271 PPV and an ESPN+ annual subscription, which offers a savings of over 30%.
|ESPN+ Monthly Subscription||$6.99/month|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$69.99/year|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu Ad-Supported||$19.99/month|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu No-Ads||$13.99/month|
|UFC PPV Standalone||$74.99 each|
|UFC PPV Package (UFC PPV & ESPN+ Annual)||$99.98 then $69.99/year|
|UFC PPV & The Disney Bundle||$88.98 then $13.99/month|
UFC 271 Location
UFC 271 will take place inside the Toyota Center in Houston.
Israel Adesanya record
- Name: Israel Adesanya
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Born: July 22, 1989
- Height: 6-4
- Reach: 80 inches
- Total fights: 22
- Record: 21-1
Robert Whittaker record
- Name: Robert Whittaker
- Nationality: Australian
- Born: Dec. 20, 1990
- Height: 5-11
- Reach: 73 inches
- Total fights: 28
- Record: 23-5
UFC 271 fight card
Main card (10 p.m. ET)
- Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Robert Whittaker for the UFC middleweight title
- Derrick Lewis vs. Tai Tuivasa; heavyweights
- Jared Cannonier vs. Derek Brunson; middleweights
- Kyler Philips vs. Marcelo Rojo; bantamweights
- Bobby Green vs. Nasrat Haqparast; lightweights
Prelims (8 p.m. ET)
- Andre Arlovski vs. Jared Vanderaa; heavyweights
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Casey O’Neill; flyweights
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell; flyweights
- William Knight vs. Maxim Grishin; light heavyweights
Early prelims (6 p.m. ET)
- Mana Martinez vs. Ronnie Lawrence; bantamweights
- Alexander Hernandez vs. Renato Moicano; lightweights
- Carlos Ulberg vs. Fabio Cherant; light heavyweights
- AJ Dobson vs. Jacob Malkoun; middleweights
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Sergey Morozov; bantamweights
- Jeremiah Wells vs. Mike Diamond; welterweights
Leave a Reply